What is SLAA?
S.L.A.A is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem and help others to recover from sex and love addiction. The only requirement for membership is a desire to be free from sex and love addiction. There are no dues or fees for S.L.A.A membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. S.L.A.A is not allied with any sect, denomination, politics, organization or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any causes. Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other sex and love addicts to achieve sobriety.
If you have a desire to be free from Sex and Love addiction you may find it helpful to attend one of the meetings listed on the meeting list convenient for you.
- London Meetings
- South East England Meetings
- South West England Meetings
- Northern England Meetings
- Central England Meetings
- Scotland Meetings
- Northern Ireland Meetings
- European English Speaking Meetings
- Online Meetings
- Meeting Location Map
You may also find it helpful to look at the following:
Below are links to pdf’s of the 7 Core Documents frequently used in SLAA Meeting, (please click on links to download)
- The Twelve Steps of SLAA
- The Twelve Traditions of SLAA
- The S.L.A.A. Preamble
- The 40 Questions for Self-Diagnosis
- The Signs of Recovery
- The Characteristics of Sex and Love Addiction
- 12 Recommended Guidelines for Dealing with the Media
All meetings welcome newcomers – you can just show up.